No Tags Found!

lr.chidananda
Dear Swarna,
I agree with your views. We should keep smiling and be cool during our exit. Knowingly we are all human beings, but some times that will not considerable, only the business is a matter.
Revati can take this as a experience not as a revange. OK Best of Luck.
With Regards,
Chidananda L R

From India, Panipat
Kamp700693

Dear Revathi.,
Two three things went wrong in your case .
1. Did you discuss with your boss before submitting your resignation or even informed that owing to higher studies , you need to dis continue your services and that you shall tender resignation shortly.
2. Nobody in this world is indispensable. How did you thought of that , that in your absence work will suffer or so on so forth.
In my view, when your boss has given full opportunity to you to excel / perform, you should have discussed with him prior to submission of resignation. See you have been working with them at the cost of money so nothing wrong, you have submitted resignation, continue higher studies and get a good job. Why worry.
Best wishes.
Kind regards
MANOJ GUPTA.
Kamp_
Raipur

From India, Gondia
alokkhare9211
Dear Ravathi,
This is too normal thing that you are facing ,if you will take it personally than it will hurt you but if you will take it professionally than you will see its a very common thing,but yes since this is your first experience hence you are emotionally hurted,all the time you will not find the same kind of boss in other companies,I had gone through number of replies...,but my suggestion is by end of the day only two things counts
1) your smart working attitude and
2) The amount of professionalizm that you carries.
never stop giving your best.And always identify your priorties you will be happy in so called professional world
All The Best !!!!!!
Regards
Alok

Niresh.parihar
Dear Revathi , It will be like that only.You need not to be emotional , you will learn with this experiance. All the best.
From India, Mumbai
priyaasundar
Dear Revathy,
What ever happens, for good. don worry.
Think that your company is not lucky enough to have you there and practice this mantra.
Never love your company, love your job only. And don just go with people reaction or face value, you may be wrong sometime.
Good people will get good things, i wish and pray that you should get good job and you will get a good friends in the form of colleagues.
All the best & chill.
Priya.

From India, Madras
A.asthana
Dear Revathi,
as you know very well this world is very much selfish nobody is taking care of any's sentiments.
so in my concern plz be professional and handover all of you work to the right person and be positive everywhere.
and if somebody is behaving like that then you just ignore him/her the just give them a small smile positively and go ahead.
best of luck for your future.
please try this for a day and also let me know !!!!
regards
Ankur Asthana :icon1:

From India, Delhi
sakshi malhotra
revthi
hi while reading article i was amazed
this thing happens to me 4 months back
same case but i left job due to my health
all things happened to me also
i was so disturbed that i lost my selfconfidence
my boss used to insult me in front of everyone
he scolded me without a reason
he said u can't leave job unless i want
i could not work anywhere else after that
but now i hav understood that i was not at fault
this things teaches u a lot
so learn from it & don't give it so much importance
sakshi malhotra

From India, Gurgaon
ramkpoddar82

Hi Revathi,
Well, it seems that you are quite a emotional kind of person. This corporate world is like this only,and take this as your experience with this world. You have long way to go and this is just a start. You will find so many kinds of people in corporates,but definitely there are good people also.
Do not bother about them who do not care of you and your appreciable efforts. Take it as this is not the right place for you. Always try to be positive,cool and calm. You have to learn to suppress the emotions in you, and this is what HR profession demands.
I guess, you will reach on the top and achieve your goals in career. You can be a successful HR.
Take my best wishes.
Gd Luck!
Tk care
Ram
XXX Pvt Ltd
Sr.H.R

From India, Mumbai
vijay_babu64

Dear friends,
We are in a competitive world. We shouldn't reveal our personnel emotions at work place. I think Ms.Revathi received many condolenses. Revathi........ The day will come you can laugh when remember all these days.
be brave...... keep smile......!!
regards,
Vijay

From India, Bangalore
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
When we passed out from our professional college, we were given certain functional tips on 'management'. One of the advice was,"...... develop a crocodile skin and to remain focussed on what we want to achieve".
Once having decided to quit, you should have zero expectations from the people working in the company. You should remain focussed on your goal, and pursue your efforts with zeal and enthusiasm.
You are not in a popularity contest. Continue your march and ignore those who have no time for you.
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.