No Tags Found!

shijit

Yes Revathy,
Being it a first job, you have been emotionally somuch attached to your job and the company. And when you are attached to something there is always a feeling of pain when you part from that. As you have decided to leave the organization now think about the future. Its true that all may not share the same feeling that you has as everyone think and feel differently. Your boss have seen many people who have left the company. So for him anybody leaves would be like just another person who quitting. If you have contributed and have done well in your duties you must be proud on that. Sometimes our effort would be appreciated while some other time they wont be noticed. So don't get emotionally upset. You make your presence more meaningful in the next job. so worry on next job and leave the present one with graceful smile as you really feel that you done well in your responsibilities.
All the best for your next job.
Regards,
Shijit.:icon1:

From India, Kochi
Aparna Sethi

Hi,
I read your mail as well as the other mail regarding new management who does not respect HR. It was very painful to know this. This is very demotivating for HR aspirants. But along with that we are learning new HR sensitive dimentions .We are sensitive when people join us but we need to be more careful when people leave us. Bcoz it affects negatively company brand... As we know “People leave managers and not companies..." but still it is directly affecting company brand..

Aparna Sethi

From India, Salai
Jayanthi HRD

Dear Ms. Revathi,

I do understand your feelings. Please be cool and make yourself involved in your career path because this feelings and emotions are not going to help you in any point. Do not bather about others. They may feel you are useless for them but "In this world, Nobody can play your role better than you".
So be cool and relax. Just go ahead with your works. It is all in the game.
Best Wishes,
Jayanthi

From India, Coimbatore
saradasushma
dear All,
After r eading the mail , i am very unhappy the way of the treatment of the boss. Ms. Revathi take this as a chanlleage and after your studies your boss have to work under you in that way your career should be.
But treat him as a human being and let know the value of the human being.
from
sushma

From India, Hyderabad
Radhika Thaker
Dear revathi,
I have gone through the same situation in my ex company..... But be calm and dont loose you self confidence. Be focused in what u have decided there will be 100 obstacles when you something good is gonna happen... But write or give a very strong feedback in your exit interview about your experience. Be strong and move ahead in your life .... Wish you good luck for your studies.
Regards,
Radhika

From India, Mumbai
singalrohan

Hi Revathi,

I see many people have given many types of answers. Here is my perception.

As long as you blame some-one else for your situation, you are giving control of your life, your happiness to them & you cannot do anything about it.

I believe that everything happens in our life by our conscious or unconscious invitation. We write the script of our life all times. We may not find the logic when we are inside the movie. Yet this concept is really helpful in resolving issue like the one you have pointed.

Remember finally it is all about you. Even in your mail, it is about yourself and how you were appreciated and now things are not turning out as per expectations. This mail also has a lot of assumptions considered as fact (e.g. insecure colleague, probably boss is happy on your resigning: How are you so sure or this is a perception!). The rule is if you ever make up a story, always make the story that gives you power and not that takes away your light.

One: The world will always live up to your expectations. So if you believe it is a bad corporate world, at least it would be for you. World is simply a reflection of what is going inside you in a different way. Think about that. Consider changing your orientation & attitude and you will surprised how events and people around you change.

two: Question yourself as to why would you have written this script in your life? To learn what? every single incident has a purpose. Search and you will find.

I am quite sure few years down the line, you will find that these days really laid a strong foundation for you to be an excellent HR professional.

Three: Statement of a powerful intent always works: How about creating an intent like this:
- Let the issue & turmoil faced by Revathy during her notice period be resolved amicably and she spends her balance days there in an environment of harmony. Let her find ways and wisdom to come out like a shining star in this experience.

Best regards,

Rohan
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2luZ2Fscm9oYW5AZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG]

From India, Mumbai
kumaran siva

Dear Friend,
Don't be upset. What I feel you are over emotional becuase this is your first job. In professional environment this is common. Be more professional and take it easily. In your long future, you have manage with different kind of employees both seniors and juniors. Good Luck.
Shiv KUmar

From India, Delhi
Revathi HR

Dear Seniors,
I humbly thank you all for your excellent co-operation. Your replies has really make me feel that I was behaving like a kid and now I should grow-up. It is really very helpful for bulding a strong foundation in my career. I would be grateful to you all for this help.
To Ash Mathew, I really felt bad by reading your situation but I now I understand that these hurdles in our life helps in making us strong enough to face the real world.
To Rohan, I really liked your suggestion. I would surely keep in mind.
Thanks once again to all.
Regards
Revathi Pillai

From India, Pune
mumbai2008@gmail.com
Dear Revathi !
Sweety just relax !!!!!
Forgive your boss but don't forget this incident as it will help you to be more practical next time when you come across such situations in future.
you should always forgive people who hurts you as it will help you to move ahead
but do not forget them so that next time you will be prepared and be aware that they may hurt you again
THANKS ALL THE MEMBER OF CITE HR FOR REAL HELP & SUPPORT WHENEVER NEEDED.
SO CHEER UP
REVATHI
REGARDS
SHRUTI
CMS HR:-P

From India, Mumbai
Siya119
Hi Revathi & A Big Hi to all,
I think Revathi by letting us know wat hpnd to u made us aware of the entire situation that is surrounding us.Wat i have gone thru is worse!! I ws workin for a gaming company whr in i was laid off just last month after workin der for 7 mnths & being my 1st job i ws told the reason was COST CUTTING!!! duhhhh---uhhhh!!!!:?:& i ws given my resignation & the relievin letter the very same day bt after i completed my work.
I ws very very angry with the entire procedure.This issue of laying off shud be handled better by the companies.
I decided if the company doesnt want me, so be it!!! there r n no of companies who wud respect ur work & ur potential.
So Be calm & work for ur future!!!
Best of luck!!!

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.