No Tags Found!

ankurupadhaya
Hi,
Recently, I gave an interview for HDFC Bank and as per the HR and Cluster Manager\'s confirmation, I was selected for the post of PB. Later, as asked by the HR, I mailed them my releaving letter of ICICI Bank and my tenth class marksheet.the Offer Letter Requisition form and sent it. However, even after 8 days I have not got any further news of Offer/Confirmation from the concerned team.Mena while I am getting a call from another company for joining.i am very much confussed that what should i do in this regards.please help me out.

From India, Delhi
PatHerb
Well Ankurupadhya, the first thing is you could call and check progress. The type of reception you get from them will depend on the way they function and treat their employees. Some companies have a timeframe for notifying their candidates but these type of information would either be published on their website or the candidates would be notified.
If they have not notified you of when they are going to get back to you, doesn't sound too professional, however, it could be that they are inundated with candidates so couldn't be bothered replying to all.
If a good opportunity presents to one at a certain time, perhaps it would be good to see the benefits in it and decide whether or not to take it one. Relying on getting a posting with an organisation and letting go of other possible opportunities is worth thinking about.
Good luck anyway.
Regards
Pat

From Australia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.