alok-kumar4535395
Dear Seniors, I am an HR professional with a construction company. I need a draft letter or mail format regarding unpaid wages, as one of my Subcontractors has not paid workmen's wages for the last two months; however, the company has paid all bill amounts to the Subcontractor.

I want to send a letter or mail to Sub-contractor regarding the unpaid wages so that worker can get their wages.

Regards
AK Singh

From India, Chennai
Tapan Kumar Panigrahy
Hi,

Dear (Sub-Contractor Name)
Sub: Payment of Unpaid Wages to Workers
We have been informed that wages for the workers engaged by your firm for our construction project remain unpaid for (mention the specific period). We understand the importance of timely payments to ensure the well-being of workers and maintain a positive work environment.
As per our agreement and applicable labor laws, it is your responsibility as a sub-contractor to ensure prompt payment of wages to workers. We request you to settle the unpaid wages immediately.

Details:
Please provide details, If you have full details regarding the wages, days worked by the workers.

To avoid any legal consequences and potential damage to our business relationship, we urge you to:
verify the unpaid amount and worker details.
Make payment to the workers within (specific timeframe, i.e. 7-10 days)
Provide proof of payment (receipts or payment slips) to our HR/Payroll department.
Failure to comply may lead to:
Termination of our contract/agreement.
Reporting to relevant labor authorities.
Legal action for non-compliance.
Please confirm receipt of this letter and your plan for settling the unpaid wages.

Contact our HR/Payroll department ([Name], [Email], [Phone]) for any clarifications or documentation.
Ensure timely payment to avoid any further action.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Your Designation]
[Your Company Name]
cc: [HR/Payroll Department Email], [Labor Welfare Officer Email (if applicable)]

You can modify the letter according to your company's policies, agreement terms, and local labor laws.
Remember to:
Keep a record of communication.
Follow up with the sub-contractor.
Verify payment to workers.
Document proof of payment.

Regards
Tapan Kumar

From India, Cuttack
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.