samriddhi
Now I am not giving any suggestion I am asking you Shalini what are you going to do after reading all this????
From India, New Delhi
vandana10sharma

I think it can called as hostile work environment
working environment are subject to individual definitions; for example, sexual joking, touching and patting, may be considered unwelcome sexual attention to some, but not to others. The courts must obviously be very careful in rendering decisions concerning the definition of hostile environment harassment behaviors, as the danger exists that frivolous complaints will be encouraged, further straining an already overcrowded court system. Thus, the question of a reasonable definition of that which constitutes hostile work environment is an important one.
Why a Standard of Reasonableness is Necessary
At Last I would say:-
Woman must not accept; she must challenge.
She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her;
she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.
Regards
Vandana sharma

From India, Ghaziabad
shallini
Thanku all, that employee has been put on check and my MD is out of station he will be push of from the org' by d end of this week.thanks all for your advice
From India, Madras
Crys
Hello Shalini,
Beating up anyone with or without any reason is not acceptable. You have also informed to us saying he is being doing so to all the female in the organization.
I would rather say that please put it forth to the higher authorities on the wrong activities carried out by the employee.
Whether the employee has 2 years or 10 years of experience - its a crime.
No one has a right to touch any person. If you ignore at this point there will be many such activities coming up which you can never think of.
Please take an action now before its too late.
Regards,
Crys

From India, Delhi
jitendra_patil

Hey! The best way to treat someone like that one is... just Kick him where it hurts the most.... simple solution to a complicated problem. :) Regards, J.
From India, Pune
rahulclip
what a funny isuue if that guy is doing it and u are silent its like entertaining him just tie him in rope and start beating..................
From India, Madras
gs sarma
Hi. Is there any occasion that a female beating male employee. Let the female employees beat the rogue ravana and teach him a lesson. Or if you cannot do that, marry him with a lady ( any lady) forcibly. That will serve him better. Then a beast becomes a RAT. Rgds.GSS
From India, Hyderabad
maheshb79hr

Hello,
Advice the female employee to raise an issue by giving a complaint to the head person in HR department stating that she is planning to give a legal complaint to the near by police station but prior to that she just want to have a word with the management.
This will make sure that there would be a solution given because any management doesn't want to put their goodwill or reputation on stake.Again this would bring a line of discipline for the employees in that organization.
Any issues has a solution :-)

From India, Bangalore
richar

It is pathetic and unacceptable, how ur company tolerates such worst thing happened and still why you havent complain to your manager and to Police to take action against the ruthless person? y nobody raise the voice against the person, he may have any years of experience but doesnt mean to hit any person, he has no rights to hit any one!! pls. take action immediately
From India, Pondicherry
supriya_123

Dear Shalini,
I think all the female employees facing this problem should come together and give written complaint to the HR / Personnel Department. and also file an FIR against that employee in the nearby police station.
No one has right to hurt anybody in the organisation Physically or Mentally and tolerating such action is the biggest offence.
So go ahead and take action
Regards
Supriya

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.