Hii, I need to set up job description for Chef Tournanent please do add & Help me out. This desig. is useing in any 4* or 5*Hotel? Regards Rujuta
From India, Pune
From India, Pune
Hi Kevin, Sunil and whoever out here I believe these posts were way back ... hope you guys can help me as i need too JD of all the hotel positions from GM/Resort Manager to CommisCan someone please help ?ThanksMeiwcmeii@gmail.com
From Malaysia, Damansara
From Malaysia, Damansara
All
Iam working in a resort so I need to set up job description for GM,,Front Office Manager Exicutive,Finance Manager,Executive Chef,Store Keeper,F&B Manager,Executive House keeping ,billing Exicutive , civil engg ,and all.
I Requesting to all how havng knowlede regarding this plz send me .
Regards,
Neeraraja Reddy hr
From India, Visakhapatnam
Iam working in a resort so I need to set up job description for GM,,Front Office Manager Exicutive,Finance Manager,Executive Chef,Store Keeper,F&B Manager,Executive House keeping ,billing Exicutive , civil engg ,and all.
I Requesting to all how havng knowlede regarding this plz send me .
Regards,
Neeraraja Reddy hr
From India, Visakhapatnam
I NEED JD FOR FLEXIBLE PACKAGING SALES MANAGER ,SENIOR EXECUTIVE SALES , CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.