rigxy
Dear All,
I am one of the new users here so if any mistake please bear with me.
Well I am working in one of the private institute , I joined as a trainer and later on i am appointed in HR Department so, I need help what is my responsible and how i should go on with my new career. as i don't have much idea regarding HR.
Dear all help me to Upgrade

From Bhutan
Nitinn.gupta

Hey Guys, Read this attached documents very carefully, hope it will help you out. Thanks & Regards Nitinn Gupta
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HR Policies in New Company.doc (65.5 KB, 487 views)

rigxy
Dear Nitinn Gupta, Thanks for the attachment I think, I really have to work hard. If there is any other things i will contact you all. Thanks again... Warm Regards Rigxy
From Bhutan
kavita.bhola@pclind.net
hi all I am a new joinee in the organization as hr & admin ... pls help me regarding the hr policy
From India, New Delhi
rjat

Dear All,
Everbody over here provide valuable suggestion ,which i appreciate a lot ,even i would suggest my dear fnd to one of the suggestion which is mention above,i m thankful to all my dear fnds for their opinion and comments,looking forward to hear you same.
Thanks & Regards
RAHUL JAT.
(HR-MINDA CORPORATION LTD)

From India, Pune
sumansaha1983

HI all, I have joined in media company as HR , this is new set up, anyone is there to help me to make a HR policy & Salary structure. Regards Suman
From India, Pune
sreevanihr
Hi, Can anyone share the latest HR policies to pusblish for employees in india. Thanks Sree
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.