No Tags Found!

Punniakotty
Dear Sirs,
Three months back i have joined one organization due to the better opportunity. In my previous manufacturing company as per the company or HR policy i served more than three months notice period. still am not get any credentials like relieving & experience letter, final settlement etc. Yesterday i spoke to HR people, he told that you are terminated due to the without prior intimation , but i give the two times my resignation letter via mail. i have the mail copy for my resignation. Can you please explain what the further process to get all the credential.

From India
Mahr

Hi Punniakotty,
Sorry for your situation. Did you get any reply to the resignation mail sent to your supervisor/HR? Did you receive a termination email/letter from your last employer? Is your present company asking for your employment papers?
You shall speak with the HR Head of the company or a person in Executive level and explain him/her the situation, supported by proper proof. If you can earn sometime from your present company for submitting the documents, then you can approach the labour department for further justice.

From India, Bangalore
Punniakotty
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your info.
I didn't get any termination letter / email from my old employment. My present company asking my relieving and experience letter and also my current company give up a call to old employment for verification. The HR told that the person was terminated. I don't know the reason for this. My Carrier is spoil in that word he told to my new Company. Please clarify what the further process i have to do?

From India
swetakhan

Hi Punniakotty
You can get the support from your colleagues of last organization. What is turn over & strength of employee of this company?
Any way it looks like a small organization who wanted to spoil the career of employee. Talk to top management directly for your issues by call or mail.
It happens sometimes, don't loose hope & try to maintain healthy relationship with your colleagues. Someone must be there who will understand your situation because if it is happened with you, it can happen in future also so raise the voice for your rights but you have to be patient & smart enough for this particular situation.
Regards
Sweta Khan

From India, Ghaziabad
Punniakotty
Thanks Swetha,
I tried many times via e-mail & phone but i didn't get any reply from that side. Then Its like a small organization only, nearly 30 employees working in that company. No one can understand my situation. please help me to do the further process to get my credential.
Thanks,
Punniakotty

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.