No Tags Found!

sreejithmenon
Dear friends, can i have some guidelines of relieving letters.
From India, Vadodara
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Unable to understand your requirement. If I am not wrong you require a format of relieving letter.
In general once an employee is resigned and after serving the required notice period and completing the handing over formalities, obtain the no dues certificate from all the concerned departments like his own department, stores, accounts etc and approaches HR for the relieving letter. The HR will issue a relieving and service certificate. The relieving letter is a proof for the out going employee that he has competed all the handing over formalities and no dues with the company, in additon to this the company will issue a service certificate also - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
Prathipa Sridhar

Not able to get your question,
To my knowledge relieving letter should contain the following informations
Name of the Employee
Employee ID
Designation
Date of Joining
Date of Resignation
Date of Relieving
conduct
Reason for resigning
and HR must also wish the candidate for his future ventures.
The above content must be in a letter format.

From India, Madras
Mahr

Dear sreejithmenon,
Do use the search tab in this community for any queries or questions. There are loads of information in this community. Still if you have any doubts in specific feel free to post that..

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.