No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I request you to help me get out for this letter of Transfer of Job Location document immediately and get draft for me

manojjj8726

I need transfer request letter format for nearest location child care purpose transfer
From India, Bangalore
bhanupriya-watti
I am Bhanupriya Joshi, I am living in Thane and my work place is versova Andheri ,to reach my work place I have to change daily two trains due to my health issues I am unable to travel I have vertigo from last two weeks I am at home because of diginess
From India, Mumbai
bhanupriya-watti
I am working in SBI my post is service manager I have the key's of branch I usually leave my home at 7.15 and reache branch around 9 o'clock on 14 October when I reached branch when I band for opening the Sutter lock I feel diginess and I went inside I set and inform the controller for arranging some to hand over the key's then I went to Jupiter Hospital in Thane and I took appointment of doctor Yogita Pedurkar she examin me and prescribe for some test like MRI and blood test I have migraine from childhood. After one day I went to doctor Yogita Pedurkar for showing my MRI and blood test report,she examined my report then she referred me to neurologist doctor Yogesh Godge then I went to doctor yogesh Godge after exmin me and my report he told me there is thickness of the right nerve, possibly due to neurits he gave me some high dose of medicine of headache and he refer me to Dr pradeep Uppal (ENT) then I went to doctor prdip uppal he examined me and advised me to take a audiogram test. after coming that report doctor advised me avoid travelling and jerky neck movement.Since 14 October I am at home.and want transfer from Andheri to Thane
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.