hi to all
i am dipankar dipak..I am a fresher in hr and going to face several interviews, before that i want to know which types of questions will arise there..i m very afraid of it...please help me to get out of this scarry situation..
Dipankar Dipak
From India, Mumbai
i am dipankar dipak..I am a fresher in hr and going to face several interviews, before that i want to know which types of questions will arise there..i m very afraid of it...please help me to get out of this scarry situation..
Dipankar Dipak
From India, Mumbai
Hi Dipankar I can understand your situation Please find the attachment of this post I hope it might be helpfull to whole of your Life Regards Shwetha
From India, Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
Hi Dipankar
First I appreciate Shwetha for her reply to you. Thanks Shwetha.
However, those questions really getting you to top of confidence but still required more questions to be well preferred for a HR job.
Thanks.
Pushparaj
From India, Velluru
First I appreciate Shwetha for her reply to you. Thanks Shwetha.
However, those questions really getting you to top of confidence but still required more questions to be well preferred for a HR job.
Thanks.
Pushparaj
From India, Velluru
Hi Dipankar,
Try to consolidate the questions u have been asked by the interviewers and also find answer to those questions.
This will help you to strengthen the areas which u r lacking.
all the very best.
Viswanathan K
From India
Try to consolidate the questions u have been asked by the interviewers and also find answer to those questions.
This will help you to strengthen the areas which u r lacking.
all the very best.
Viswanathan K
From India
Deal All,
I have worked on secretarial or admin asst profile since last 7 yrs with cos where there were /is not any HR system and now I seriously seeking job in HR domain as I have just finished my pgdbm(HR) and HR Generalist training since last 6-7 months. But, here the problem is I am not getting any response from any company not even as HR Fresher. I cannt stay for a longer time in my current firm as its small consulancy & there is no scope for that.
Kindly suggest in this regard.
Thanks & regards,
Anshu
From India, New Delhi
I have worked on secretarial or admin asst profile since last 7 yrs with cos where there were /is not any HR system and now I seriously seeking job in HR domain as I have just finished my pgdbm(HR) and HR Generalist training since last 6-7 months. But, here the problem is I am not getting any response from any company not even as HR Fresher. I cannt stay for a longer time in my current firm as its small consulancy & there is no scope for that.
Kindly suggest in this regard.
Thanks & regards,
Anshu
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.