prashantha

Dear all
All employees will be provided with the Access Cards on joining. Employees are expected to wear their access card which serves as ID card in the premises. The cost of the Access / ID cards will be borne by the company for the first time. However, in case a employee loses or misplaces, he/she must report the same immediately to HR/Administration so as to avoid its misuse by unauthorized persons.
The Access/ID card must be surrendered when an employee leaves the Company and the same should be handed back to Administration Department.
Rgds
Prashanth
Human Resource

From India, Bangalore
mvram444

Hi Prashanth,
Good to see your information... in addition to this can you share the best practices in using the access cards also? i recently took my assignment as a Manager - HR for a small company and installed a access system. i found many employees are tailgating and not swiping properly resulting in unfaithful out put from the system reports. Appreciate if you can help me with this.
Thanks,
Ram...

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.