No Tags Found!

pothula.vani@gmail.com
hi ,
good morng all of u.im vani working as hrm at one construction company. im new for the firm. they recruit me for batter implements to the company.. they gave a target for me to became their company like mnc imeediatly.. i have only one month period to be implementation, my package should be depend on my target achive. pls suggest anyone for batter implement

From India, Hyderabad
saiconsult

Hello Vani
Your post is vague.What is your company? what does it deal in ? What they mean by ' to be like MNC'.You need to understand what they want precisely.What is their vision and phylosophy about HR. Unless you can figure out their vision in precise terms, you can not work in right direction.
B.Saikumar

From India, Mumbai
BHU^^!KA

Hi Vani,

I understand your position. Certain things you can begin with:

1. Understand which companies do they idealise or want to be like. Help them to be specific by suggesting names of a few companies wither who are competitors or just well known MNCs according to them. use their standards ans benchmark whenever you need to suggest them a new change.

2. Begin with giving your HR policies a new look and feel. ensure they are approved and communicated to each employee. These policies must then be adhered to the tee by everyone.

3. Look at your org structure and reshape it if needed

4. Make JDs, Competencies, KRAs , KPIs , Performance Management System

5. Use Behavioural event interviewing technique for interviewing new candidates

6. Create a Learning and Development plan for everyone

7. Create a plan to upgrade the HR team by making them attend HR field related training programmes. A strong and learned HR team can contribute in a huge way

There's a lot you can do. All the best.

Bhumika Shah

Manager HR - L&OD

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.