No Tags Found!

mahesh_200617@rediffmail.com
Dear sir,
my brother is working in previous company 6days only, but my brother is received and accepted the appointment letter on company letterhead only.after 6days he is not attend the job with out information, the company is send the legal notice to my address.
please suggest .
Regards
P.Mahesh

From India, Hyderabad
atul.mystery

Its all depend on your offer letter and terms and conditions. If it is mentioned that one have to perform XYZ days of notice period and he signed on that then he have to serve no. of days or either he have to pay the adjustable amount. what you can do to speak with HR person and try to adjust the issue. if possible then give some medical issue and certification of those days. So that you can give some strong excuse not to serve the co. in notice period as per doctor precautions. Rest of all is depend on your conversation that how much you'll be humble to the HR person and what is mentioned in the offer letter. Just try to speak nicely because you are on downside.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.