No Tags Found!

sharemymoments
Hello Friends,
Greetings to all of you !
Just gone through a very motivating story on life's ups and downs and how a true mentor creates a leader.
I hope you all will like it.
regards
Rajkumar Jaiswal
981887-0002

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps not_yet_Tea Cup Story.pps (530.0 KB, 956 views)

Ch. Abdul Rehman
Excellent PPT. A morale boosting & can motivate to find out opportunities from hardships & ordeal Regards Ch. Abdul Rehman
From Pakistan, Lahore
S KANNAN
As an young boy or girl, we would have always cursed our teachers and parents whenever they scolded us or even beaten us. But, today we are standing tall. Our success in life is due to the efforts of all those who moulded us as a complete human. We rarely realise it, when we realise it, it would be too late to return something to them. Well, if we can help a few children to learn their lives, that would be the greatest contribution of us to this world. I have read this story several times earlier, whenever I read it, only tear appear in my eyes. Thanks for posting this story and giving me an opportunity to read it again. Good luck.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.