Hi HR professionals, I am Kuldeep Singh, working in a medical device manufacturing company. I want to create a policy for recruiting new employees through referrals from existing employees, which I will call an "Employee Referral Policy." Kindly help me with this.
From India, Sonipat
From India, Sonipat
" Bring your Buddy " may the name of the policy. If there is any reference and the candidate is selected, organization may offer 5% of Monthly gross or 10,000/- which ever is lower after 3 months of joining the candidate.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531
skb@usdhrs.in
From India, New Delhi
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531
skb@usdhrs.in
From India, New Delhi
Generally, recruitment fees paid to an outsider (professional firm) is 1 months's salary or 8.33% of annual salary.
For inhouse recommendation, you can offer lower.
Generally, offering less than half month's salary will look unattractive.
Or if you are not linking with salary, then offer a fixed amount per hire
Another option would be a % of annual salary subject to a ceiling.
You need to see what works for your company (and industry) while being attractive enough to make people bother to recommend.
From India, Mumbai
For inhouse recommendation, you can offer lower.
Generally, offering less than half month's salary will look unattractive.
Or if you are not linking with salary, then offer a fixed amount per hire
Another option would be a % of annual salary subject to a ceiling.
You need to see what works for your company (and industry) while being attractive enough to make people bother to recommend.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.