No Tags Found!

nethrar
From August 2023 to November 2023, I was employed at ABC Company. I resigned at the end of November 2023 due to a misalignment between my role and the projects I was assigned. I then joined XYZ Company in November 2023 and worked there until the end of January 2024, at which point I decided to leave. Subsequently, I began working at another company from February 2024 until the end of May 2024. Unfortunately, I was terminated from this position due to what was described as poor performance and critical client issues, which I believe were inaccurately reported.

I am feeling quite discouraged and have not sought new employment since then. However, I am now ready to start interviewing again. My concern is that my resume, which reflects frequent job changes within a short period, may be viewed negatively. How should I address this in interviews, and what strategies can I use to improve my chances of securing a new job? Additionally, the last company did not provide me with an experience letter or relieving letter. Could you please guide me on how to address this issue as well?

Thank you.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.