Deepakkshtriy

Sir, we received notice since last few month of section 7a but to till date my consultant nothing do for that so now i want to resolve this issue.
Here we write same as in notice.
"your attention is invited to the 7a summons/adjournment notice no.1062 dated 22/08/2017 on the above subject. You have failed to attend the enquiry on 18/09/2017.
In the interest of natural justice, the rpfc/undersigned has accorded further/final opportunity to appear in person of through authorized representative and produce the records mention in 7a summons and adduce evidence , if any , on 04/10/2017 at 04:00 pm the next date fixed in the said proceedings.
It may be noted that if you fail to appear and / of to produce the records as required , in the proceedings now fixed , the authority under section 7a shall proceed to hold the enquiry and pass the order ex-parte determining the dues - deciding the applicability of the act on the basis of material on record . It is further brought to your notice that the order passed under section 7-a shall be final and no further representative will be determined.
Please guide me as per above mentioned matter.

From India, Ludhiana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf SINGH INSULATION EPF NOTICE0001.pdf (2.12 MB, 31 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.