No Tags Found!

mohitfuture
Dear Mr. ___________________,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am reaching out to inquire about your recent absence from the office. We have noticed that till date you have been absent for 6 days in the current month i.e. July 2024 out of which 05 were without information and a total of 58 out of which 53 are without information in current year i.e. 2024.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances or personal matters may arise, causing an employee to be absent from work. However, it is also important for us to maintain regularity and punctuality at our work.

Could you please provide an update on the reason for your absence? If there are any challenges or issues you are facing that are affecting your ability to come to the office, please let us know so that we can offer support and assistance where possible.

Your well-being and the smooth operation of our team are important to us, and we want to ensure that you are supported during this time.
Please feel free to respond to this email or reach out to me directly if you prefer to discuss this matter further.
Thank you for your attention to this request, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

From India, Haridwar
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mohit,

It is good to note that you have prepared the draft of the letter.

However, unauthorised absence from the duties is a matter of indiscipline. While initiating correspondence on these matters, the tone of the letter needs to be assertive. In contrast, the tone of your draft is overly friendly and the recipient may not take the notice seriously.

There is a difference between coddling, nudging, rapping on the knuckles and delivering the punch. While corresponding on the matters of indiscipline, the signatory needs to rap on knuckles, and not mollycoddle. Always keep this in mind.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
mohitfuture
Dear Dinesh Ji, Thank you so much for your kind guidence. However, I have prepared this draft as the 1st correspondence, keeping in mind that the staff may actuly facing any kind of diffculty.
From India, Haridwar
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mohit,

Writing the business letters is an art. While drafting the letters related to the matters of indiscipline, we need to be dispassionate. The tone of the letter must convey that the company's administration enjoys an upper hand, and is not at the mercy of the delinquent employee. The employees must keep the interests of the organisation above personal issues. I have redrafted the notice. The draft is given below:

+++++

Date: -

To,
Mr/Ms __________ (name of the employee)
Employee No ________

Notice for Unauthorised Absence from the Duties

1. It has been observed that you have been absent from your duties since ________ (date). A scrutiny of your attendance records shows that you were absent six days in this month, five of which were without information. The corresponding figures for the current year are 58 days and 53 days, respectively.

2. Your sudden absence disrupts your department's work, and, in the long term, it has the potential to dissatisfy the customers. The workload of the absent employee is shared by the other employees, which leads to their dissatisfaction as well. While the administration of ________ (complete name of your company) views the concerns of the employees with empathy and due sensitivity, it is also responsible for maintaining the framework of discipline.

3. Your absence from the duties has been viewed seriously. Your unauthorised absence demonstrates your lack of seriousness toward your job. Your failure to communicate about the absence aggravates the matter.

4. In view of the above, you are hereby directed to report for duty immediately and provide an explanation for your absence and lack of communication. If you fail to report for duty, if the reasons for your absence are not satisfactory, or if the reasons for your lack of communication are not satisfactory, the administration of the company reserves the right to initiate appropriate action against you.

__________ (name of the signatory)
__________ (designation)

+++++

Notes on Drafting: -

1. This is an official notice to the delinquent employee. So, after writing the subject heading, there is no need to address the employee (like Dear _____).

2. We are doing official correspondence, therefore, the letter cannot be started with the sentence: "I hope you are doing good".

3. Before the signature, there is no need to write, thank you, yours faithfully, etc.

4. The tone of the notice has to be kept strict because on reading it, even the insensitive employee should get at least a minor shock.

+++++

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
smita_gowda
Subject: Reminder on Professional Conduct and Attendance

Dear [Employee's Name],

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to address a matter of concern regarding unauthorized absenteeism. As a valued member of our team, your consistent presence and active participation are crucial to our collective success. It has come to our attention that there have been instances of unreported absences, which impacts not only your productivity but also that of the team.

We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, and we are always here to support you in any way we can. However, it is important to maintain open communication and adhere to our company's attendance policies. Kindly ensure that any leave is properly communicated and approved in advance, except in cases of emergency where immediate notification is required.

We value your contributions and expect everyone to demonstrate professionalism, reliability, and commitment to their role. Maintaining a professional and polite conduct not only enhances our work environment but also reflects positively on our organization.

Should you have any concerns or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to your supervisor or HR.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and your continued cooperation.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Company Name]
[Contact Information]

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.