sakshi-thakur4370438
Hi, I had applied for my resignation and requested early relieving in 1 month by partially buying out my notice period of remaining 2 months. Even though the police document of my current employer clearly states that employee can buy out the notice period, the HR and management clearly refused my request. Even after multiple requests they did not accept my proposal to buy out the notice period. Now when I was serving my notice period they have sent me a SCN. I have replied to it in time and strongly denied all the allegations. And also told them that I will be only be serving 1 month and submitting the rest 2 months salary and all assets.

My questions-
a) The 2 months salary go be given to the employer is based on basic or gross salary?
b) The SCN was baseless and false. Do I need to take any further action if they don't take back the SCN?
c) How to get my relieving letter?

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.