Hi all i need a clarification that under Contract Labour (R&A) Act, is it necessary to obtain building wise registration as a principal employer ??
From India, Calcutta
From India, Calcutta
Hi,
If you have a premises/building, where you are getting some work done through a contractor.
Whatever employees are hired by your contractor are covered under the contract act, this contractor must take a licence from the labour de partment for hiring contract labour and work on contract by paying necessary fee etc.
Also, your co. being the employer must have the licence to hire contractor for any kind of work whether security, housekeeping..
I hope this is clear now.
regards,
Umesh
(welcomeumesh@yahoo.com)
From India, Delhi
If you have a premises/building, where you are getting some work done through a contractor.
Whatever employees are hired by your contractor are covered under the contract act, this contractor must take a licence from the labour de partment for hiring contract labour and work on contract by paying necessary fee etc.
Also, your co. being the employer must have the licence to hire contractor for any kind of work whether security, housekeeping..
I hope this is clear now.
regards,
Umesh
(welcomeumesh@yahoo.com)
From India, Delhi
Hi Umesh
Thanks for your reply. I am asking for CONTRACT LABOUR REGISTRATION only. I know the license procedure, but for registration as a Principal Employer is it necessary to obtain REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE for each building separately, if I have 4 branch office in Delhi??
Regards
Sandip
From India, Calcutta
Thanks for your reply. I am asking for CONTRACT LABOUR REGISTRATION only. I know the license procedure, but for registration as a Principal Employer is it necessary to obtain REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE for each building separately, if I have 4 branch office in Delhi??
Regards
Sandip
From India, Calcutta
No. you dont need a separate licence for every premises..in order to that, you need to issue form 5 to every contractor who is working on your sites..
regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)
From India, Delhi
regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)
From India, Delhi
Hi,
As per the act every PE who is engaging contractor should have registration...that means PE Emp. must have registration ....one PE can have more than one establishments......he can take one RC for all. pls correct if i am wrong.
Sant
From India
As per the act every PE who is engaging contractor should have registration...that means PE Emp. must have registration ....one PE can have more than one establishments......he can take one RC for all. pls correct if i am wrong.
Sant
From India
All the Registration concern with the jurisdiction of Assistant Labour Commissioner. So, pls ensure the location details under which ALC is the Registering Authority.
From India, Calcutta
From India, Calcutta
hi
i m iqbal channa (labour law consultant), i m sending u contract labour act file ,plz read it or any qurry so call me on 09914241508 or mail me
Regards
IQBAL SINGH CHANNA
From India, Ludhiana
i m iqbal channa (labour law consultant), i m sending u contract labour act file ,plz read it or any qurry so call me on 09914241508 or mail me
Regards
IQBAL SINGH CHANNA
From India, Ludhiana
Hi
Though your company is one, as stated by you you have premise in 4 different places, it is obligatory on your part to obtain RC separately with detailed address. Each place forms establishment.
With best wishes
Ram K Navaratna
From India, Bangalore
Though your company is one, as stated by you you have premise in 4 different places, it is obligatory on your part to obtain RC separately with detailed address. Each place forms establishment.
With best wishes
Ram K Navaratna
From India, Bangalore
Good Evergreen Resources which i can refer at all times. I thank all for their valuable Contributions.
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.