harshada
Hi everybody,
Iam now pursuing my MHRM through Annamalai University. Please could you let me know my scope in the industry after completing my Post-Graduation. Which type of jobs should i apply , since i would be a true fresher in this industry.
Regards,
Harshada

From India, Mumbai
noah_agarwal
Hello there even I m doing Management In HR from AMity business School Noida, Scope for HR is definitely increasing day by day. With the growing manpower in the organisatoins & the want for their maximum utilisation almost all the big firms have positions open in their companies.
Neha

From India, New Delhi
June Kenny

Hi Harshada, What a coincidence! I too am pursuing MHRM from Annamalai Univ and started this Aug. So, lets compare notes in the future and be in touch. That would be real interesting!!! June
From India, Bellary
New 2 HR

I also plan 2 do Masters in Human Resource Mgt, but please help me choose a good Institute..Some options infront of me are Annamalai University,Pondicherry University,Andhra University..etc..please note that i am interested in MHRM and not MBA in HR.
Regards
Atif
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
New 2 HR

I also plan 2 do Masters in Human Resource Mgt, but please help me choose a good Institute..Some options infront of me are Annamalai University,Pondicherry University,Andhra University..etc..please note that i am interested in MHRM and not MBA in HR.
Regards
Atif
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.