shubham-thakur3457981
Hello All,
A month back i join one of the Organization but the role assign to me is not what I am looking into and its not align with my career goal so after 25 days I resign from that organization and ready to provide the notice period buyout for 40 days as per the offer letter policy.I told them 31 is consider as my last working day and now onward what ever the remaining days I am ready to buyout. and I give them a week of time but they did not agree and ask me to serve full notice period they are not ready to release me early and not allowed me to do buyout.But I got better opportunity I absconded the previous company during notice period and did not sure 45 days and join other company immediately.so my question is will my previous hr generate the pf for that 25 days as I received a salary fro that 25-day? and my sec question is will they also credit the pf for the days I am absonded them as I am stop going to office will they give salary to absent days as well or they only create pf updo the date I am when I am stop going to office and absonded during notice period?

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.