No Tags Found!

Monika Vaid

Hi Kiran!!!
I totally agree with Anu & Pankaj ................ Geeti & your names should be included.............. since this is the first volunteers honour to be given .............It wud b unfair if ur names r excluded..........
Regards,
Monika

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

Guys,
Here is the updated Volunteers list or Final Volunteer list. If anyone that is interested in volunteering and their name is not included in the list. Please update the list by enrolling yourself.
Also, this might be my last post for the day and I might not be online for coming week or so atleast as I am on my vacation for cm=oming two weeks. If i get a chance to check and respond, I sure wiould do that. Anyways, I am avialiable on my mobile even in roaming :) . Anyone can call me anytime...
Mr. Pankaj,
Thanks for your wishes..:)
Until then GUYS.....KEEP ROCKING!!!
YO....YO.....YO....YO....YO.....YO.....AND MANY MORE
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Mattamkiran

oops....I sound stupid sometimes..... I forgot the attachment...Here we go..... Regards, kiran.
From Netherlands
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers_104.xls (15.0 KB, 28 views)

Geeti
Hi Gang,
The going is getting better every time I log in.
Thx to Anu for the plan & thx Archna for your suggestions they are enlighting, I will be posting my comments on the same with details next week, as I am going home :) today.
So Gang till then keep posting & Miss me :) I am goooooooiiiiiiiingggggg Home....
KUDOS to the CHR NCR MEMBERS
Cheers !!
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
boystrad
hey guys...D GANG... :wink:
was busy with work through out the day....now here i am again!!!
well i guess evryone's suggestions are taken,but i guess v all need to know who all are ready for it around that time!!
I would want to say that i'm really not sure if i will be able to make it around that time as i would be busy in my report preperation as my summer training will be comming around the same time!!!
So guys njoooy ur weekend....
Kiran n Geeti who're off fro home..sweet home..njoooooy urselves
regards
radhika

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

[color=violet][size=24]hey guys get set ready to know the name of the Winner..
Huurray .....here comes the winner ......
The name is
guys i am just thinking why not to disclose the name of the winner in the coming meet ....lets keep this as surprise until we get new volunteer winner.....give me your viewguys!! if you wish .i can name it now ...lets enjoy the suspense....
well i am leaving for the day now ..if you wish to have the name now then i will youby today itself ...
Anu :D :D

From India, Calcutta
Monika Vaid

hello Anu!!!! I m really curious to know the name of the winner.............. but i think its better idea to keep it suspense for the meet.......... Regards, Monika
From India, Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hey Anupama ... ... .... that's not fair ... .... ...
Come on ... everyone is waiting for the results anxiously ... ... so please do justice ... ... ... no more kidding please !!! :D
:?: :?: :?: :!:
Still waiting on behalf of the CiteHR NCR Team ... ... ...
Regards,
Pankaj Kumar Sinha
GURGAON.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...
BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,
YOU ARE IN SILENCE.
YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.
THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."
Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Hey Friends.....
hmmm ..u know monika ..at one point i feel like not to disclose it but at the sma etime some people wants it ...so chalo maine bata hi deti hun ....
Guys hold your breath ......
here comes the name of the winner ........
..Apna own ...kkkkkkkkiran ...
Hurray ..Kiran ...you have bagged the honour ......
Congratulations..........

From India, Calcutta
innovativesumit

Hi to all,
Sorry for missing from the thread for last two days. I am busy in some assigment.
Hey Kiran- Congrats. - You deserve this- a great effort with great result.
I am also agree with the other members that we volunteers should meet at least 10 days before final meet. So that we will organise our activities.
I usually get online on night after coming from my work.
Regards,
Sumit Kapoor

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.