No Tags Found!

msmhaskar

You have struggled a lot to gain an experience. I think you will get perfect answer for your solution by watching '3 idiots' and also read a recently released book 'zero percentile' which will boost your attitude towards bright future. best of luck!!!
visit here for the book: :: YepmeShopping.com :: Zero Percentile ? Missed IIT Kissed Russia

From India, Pune
hbagga
Dear G Krishana, Please try to start your own consultancy in HR-Trainning,recruitment etc and inother fileds. Best Wishes
From India, Bhopal
Geetika Mittal
Dear Sir, it is really a tuff journey you travel. Keep ready for two types of resume. I think that if you are most satisfied while performing the jobs of HR. you should redraft your resume in such a way which especially and that too for a longer period highlights your experience in HR related activities.
Similarily, since you are in need of a job, you should redraft your another resume highlighting your secretarial skills.
Then, float the resume as per the need of the employer:-)))))))
Regards,
Geetika Mittal

From India, New Delhi
ukm

Dear Gopal,
Well life in the corporate world is full of such examples. the promoters tend to get the maximum out of an employee at the minimum possible cost. for them your interests your strength etc are not very important. If you like, you may call it exploitation (though I do not think so). Similarly the bosses and peers are driven by the urge of winning the 'Rat Race' least realizing that even if you win, you are still a rat ( an employee). So, what is the remedy? I strongly suggest you leverage your spare time to generate assets so that you do not have to remain in the Rut. Then you can pursue the profession you love without any heart-breaks and stress. I am attaching a pps with this post. If you are interested, please contact me. My email ID is
Wg Cdr U K Munshi

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip FOR1.zip (9.50 MB, 22 views)

aaj
HI,
One thing was good.. tht you finally reached a good sal, now your challenge was to stay or grow. your exp. is different field is creating more -ves thn +ves. First, you need to sit quietly and think 2 things - 1) what was the best thing -you loved to do.. and where you want to be in near future. 2) what is your priority sal or career... if its career then you may need to comprimise on sal and grow slowly in your industry.. and lastly, dont get into 'religious' differences. I know it exists but somewhere your work will also speak... sooner or later, in business its nt the religion .. its the way of work, your capabilities and skills will count. and trust me - these things cant be changed, we need to learn living with all this 'office politics'... good luck !

From India, Mumbai
adityanayyar
Dear Gopal,

This is exactly what I was wanting to tell you earlier.
You see, Jude gave you a fantastic suggestion, regarding your communication skills and the possible need to improve them. But, instead of introspecting and looking at the value of the suggestion, your reaction is that your skills are very good but the market is bad. Its always something or someone else who or which is the cause of the problem, right? And for you information, you com skills are BAD...you cant even write two sentences of correct English.
So, pl wake up to reality, look within yourself, introspect and redefine your attitude towards life and its obstacles. More often than not, we tend to look elsewhere when the solution to our problems lies within.
I sincerely hope to think about this and give is an honest try...
All the best !!!
Regards
Aditya

From India, Delhi
gopal.krishna151
Dear Aditya,
The things in which I am good and in which I need improvement , I know better than you or anybody else. So please refrain from making vague comments on other. If you can not have the heart to appreciate somebody's efforts then please don't try to criticise even.
As you said, I know the the solutions always lies with us, But I wanted everybody's opinion. Where there are a number of appreciations are there a few criticisms are unavoidable, but atleast you should try to make constructive criticism rather than baseless comments.
If you can not grow in your life then please don't be jelous by seeing other's growth history.
I really have pity on people like you, you forward baseless comments.
Please be realistic and try to refrain from making such vague comments.
Thanks,
Gopal

From India, Hyderabad
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Gopal,

Refrain yourself from making comments on the members
You have requested everyone to give Opinions

As you have Posted in the Forum,every one has the right to express their Views,,

It is upto You,on How to You Take

Dont think that you have some done wonderful acheivements or grown up in Career,,,

You Have an Attitude " I know everything"

Before Feeling Pity on Others, You Pity Yourself

No One has made Vague Comments, Every one here are learned Professionals, They have given their Opinion to the Post so called True Strory...

You can take only Appreciations, Any Real Thoughts you cannot Tolerate

BE a Human, Then try to BEcome a Professional

I Strongly Condemn Your Statement about the Member

By Now, I am sure, every members will know why you faced all these in life

When you Come for Suggestions, Please be REady to get all type of Response

Understand You have Posted/REQUESTED members Opinion, Not Members have asked any Opinion,,,,

From India, Coimbatore
adityanayyar
Dear Gopal,
I never intended to hurt your feelings, but if I have done so, pl accept my unconditional apologies.
I will not participate in this discussion any further.
Just one more thing...as far as my being jealous of other people's success is
concerned then I must tell you, I am 38yrs of age and already a
"President-L&D and OD" of a FMCG group. I hope this'll clear the jealousy part.
I only visit these sites to share my experiences and offer support whenever I can...
All the best for all your future endeavors...
Regards
Aditya

From India, Delhi
adityanayyar
Dear Mr Peer,
Thanks for understanding my intent of suggestions...however, as I have written in the other post, I'll not participate in this discussion any further.
See you in other discussions though :-)
Really appreciate this...
Regards
Aditya

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.