himaniprajapati

Hi!!! All
I won't be able to keep in touch till Wednesday..I'm leaving 4my home sweet home...Nainital!!!!!....I'll try & keep in touch...
True Kiran all these things can be discussed when we all will meet..I also wanted to discuss on mementos & thought I could help..Let’s see how much will actually get materialized...
Thanks Mr. Rajat for appreciating our efforts hope you could be a part of it as well.
Anshu cool in that case I can give you the printout of the contact nos. of all the volunteers we can share the list..
Alright so I'm waiting for the 29th meet so that we all can get into a brain storming session....I know we are going to Rock this time as well...
Regards
Himani

Aanchal

Hyyyyyyyy GANG!!!!!!!!
hwz u all?????????
hmmm saw sme action churningg!!gr8888
and YES MR> KIRAN JI....i belive aap FORGETTING phase me ho!!!juz kidding!
Hi Archana maam,
Hv been sending u pms...but no response..????Hw are u?
Hy Himani,
hv a nice holiday!
Anu im uploading wid my details..
letsssss Rock!!!!

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers11updated_688.xls (14.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers11updated_688.xls (14.0 KB, 22 views)

welcomeumesh

Dear All,

I just silently read few last days posting. I don’t know exactly how long will be the actual offline citehr meet of 19th August 2007. What I can say, whatever time we HR people are going to spend there must be very effective. Effective in the sense, all the participants, invitees and volunteers must have a feeling that, they are at the right place to learn and share..like they are doing online on citehr.

In just last fews years, many people have turned to human resources from various other fields especially namely Marketing and Finance and most of them are new to HR.

Whatever matter/presentations we are going to prepare must cite excitement and eagerness too much involves oneself in HR so that the participants are bound to stay and attend the meet attentively. Only then our objective of having such an HR meet will meet.

I remember in my last Organization MUL, a meeting of HR professionals from across the country was organized, where Mr. Siddiqui (Head HR), asked a questions to all of us, “what should be qualities of a HR Manager”..many hands went into the air,. Somebody said, “The person must be an MBA”, somebody said, “he should have a good knowledge of labor laws”, and others answers were like, “the person must be experienced”, the person must have good knowledge of HR and its various functions” and there were 100s of answers from having a good performance management system to adopting Maslow theory etc. but Mr. Siddiqui was not satisfied with any answer. He answered to become an HR Manager, the person must have common sense, some of us laughed and some of us were shocked with his answer”. Than he continued, “if the person has no common sense, how will he test the common sense of the others working in the company and how will he handle problems of all the employees in the company”. And lately, I realized he was right up to a great extent.

Lets talk about business, in this meet some senior members may share their good experiences into HR, which highlight interesting facts about HR. We may prepare matter/presentations on topics such as How to control the attrition in today’s scenario, how to retain good employees, how to increase the employee life cycle within the Organization, how to overcome day to day obstacles we face in our professional lives, share some knowledge of latest labor regulations, amendments etc., any latest development in HR, how to create a good working environment/culture within the Organization. How to overcome growing politics in the Organization, how to smooth the communication between various departments etc.

Further, people may share their critical problems or mistakes and how they resolved it. We also may share good HR practices adopted by different Organizations. We may have a Questions and answers round (say 30 min.) of various HR related issues, where participants may raise questions and all attendees may answer those Questions.

Also, every participant should be given a certificate. (I know a printer who may print certificates free of cost).

That’s just an idea, which struck in my mind, and I just shared it with all my new friends here.

Alas, I have attached a file having a wonderful article on HR Practices. This weekend, I spent more than three hours typing this article.

Warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

From India, Delhi
File Type: doc limiting_the_peter_principle_946.doc (66.0 KB, 111 views)

Aanchal

Dear umesh Sir..oopsssss :wink: cant help it!!!
the idea of having Hr seniors is the need of the hour and the meet cud be made an experience sharng meet wherein All the Hr gurus can share their thought process and experinces and motivate the HR babyz..
I hope we wud take this discussions on in the 29 jUly meet.
And yaaaaaaaaaaaa the CERTIFICATESSSSSSS wud be an added gift!!Thanks a lot for this...Kiran ji can talk to You and take it forward.
And ya thanks once again for the nice article on Job Rotations.. 8)
Gand read it!

From India, Mumbai
Monika Vaid

Hey Umesh!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for ur valuable inputs n for sharing that wonderful article on job rotation. And the idea of giving cerf. is really good it would help in increasing the morale............ of the team...........
Looking forward to meet u on 29th..........
Regards,
MOnika

From India, Delhi
Monika Vaid

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!! Guys i hv updated my new number in the excel sheet......... Regards, Monika
From India, Delhi
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers111updated_495.xls (14.0 KB, 16 views)

archnahr

Dear Umesh,
Nice thoughts!!
This is what exactly we wanted when we conducted these meets last year, we wanted people to meet and share their experiences, specially the seniors from HR frternity who not only have experience but have gone through criticisms, have their own success stories to share with the forum members.
This Platform of cite hr is not just for the seniors but also for the people who have just started their career in HR but get stuck when comes to practically handling HR functions.
Mr. Siddiqui from Maruti is a well renowned name in HR, I met him in one of college functions where he was invited as a speaker. His thoughts and leadership qualities has an influence on many HRians.
I'm glad people like you are associcated with this forum and no doubt your presence will make it more successful event.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!
Best Regards,
Archna

From India, Delhi
Poonam Sadana

Hii All Cite HRians...
How u all are doing??
Well, today I have seen the updated list of the volunteers but cudn't find myself there :( ...so guys i am attaching the sheet with my details as im very much there for this meet....
ENJOY!!! ur weekend and be prepared to rock on 29th JUly, 07.
Looking forward to meet you all on 29th...till then teke care :)
Poonam

From India, New Delhi
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers111updated_645.xls (14.0 KB, 12 views)

satyam0512

Hi all
I kno tht m really late in responding but this month of july is really hard to tackle for us, u ppl might b aware of...
newyz keep on with ur good work n do remember tht i m also a part,,,,
hope to get time soon to catch up with u all...
Regards
Satyam

mohit019@yahoo.co.in
Hi Guys!!!!!!!
First of all Kudos to all for keeping this thread active and second apologies from me and Stephen for not posting anything on this thread for long. We have got some time today and went through the posts.
Hey guys dont worry Stephen would be there for the meet......and we are trying our best to bring in more people from our circle for the meet on Ninteenth. Surely this meet will be a great success!!!
Thanks to Kiran, Geeti, Anupama, Radhika and rest of all for showing the enthusiasm and taking step by step approach to organise the Event.
Rest All is Going Great!!!
Regards
Mohit & Stephen

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.