Pooja ji
I want to know some points from you...
1) what is the manpower strength in your organization and separately each branch out of 5..?
2) Are you looking after HR & Admin lonely for all 5 branches OR only for 1..?
As suggested by our seniors, after prioritize your work, You should have written policies for all HR & admin activities.
From India, Ujjain
I want to know some points from you...
1) what is the manpower strength in your organization and separately each branch out of 5..?
2) Are you looking after HR & Admin lonely for all 5 branches OR only for 1..?
As suggested by our seniors, after prioritize your work, You should have written policies for all HR & admin activities.
From India, Ujjain
Hi Pooja
I am unable to understand as how the use of QUICKR and OLX help u in the recruitment
It would be great if u tell this in detail as this may help me also as i am also working with a small automobile dealership company
Nisha Malhotra
From India, New Delhi
I am unable to understand as how the use of QUICKR and OLX help u in the recruitment
It would be great if u tell this in detail as this may help me also as i am also working with a small automobile dealership company
Nisha Malhotra
From India, New Delhi
Dear Mr Dheeraj Chaubey, Please be specific on what you want in the presentation. Please feel free to contact me during working hours on 9930136418. Col S S Raikar (Retd)
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.