No Tags Found!

pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR esteemed members !

It's nice to see all good suggestions pouring in from various members !

Kiran is also justified when he says that there should be a well planned agenda this time for 29th July'07 Volunteers informal meet, so that there should be smooth planning & execution of preparation for the final formal forthcoming meet on 19th Aug'07 !

Well Anupama has made the various activities into certain groups which can be taken care of by a group of volunteers & that also needs to be decided & delegated during this informal meet !

It's long since we heard anything from Ms. Archana Ma'm ! ?!

It is really nice to all of you participating in this thread very enthusiastically !

Thanks to all those who acknowledged these Goodwishes & all the encouragement, which is & will remain there from my side for all the CiteHR CHR team members !!! :)

I hope that activities will be more faster when Kiran is back this Sunday and also that Geeti is comparatively free from her other obligations thereby being able to contact Mr. Dudeja for further planning for the forthcoming informal meet !

Till then keep posting !

All the best to everyone involved & associated ! :D

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Prativa

Hi All...
SORRYYYYY...for late coming
one project is going on in my comp...so not able to get time to go through this thread..
I'll be there for the next coming meet..i.e on 29th, July
but may not be able to take the responsibility this time bcoz of the project....
atlast, today I get the time to go through all the posts again ...
Guys..its really nice to see everyone respone towards our forthcoming meets
any way what about the agenda for next meet...
If anything possible from myside then I'll always feel happy to do the workdone....
Thankssssss to all keep this thread alive..
Prativa

From India, New Delhi
Rajat Joshi

Dear all, Excellent thread i have seen in recent times..enthusiasm & eagerness of the members et all is absolutely fabulous.. :D :D Keep it Up... Cheers, Rajat
From India, Pune
Mattamkiran

I always feel bossted up whenever I go through this thread.

Pankaj Ji,

Good to see your post after a small gap :). Archana is down with viral feve. i guess that is the reason for her not being so active on the site. I think she is gonna be there for 29 July, 7 meet if everything goes fine. Let us wait and see....

Anshu,

I guess It would be not more than 15 members this time. Anyways, Someone should take up the initiative to call all the members for their confirmation. Last time, it was Himani & Anupama. Let us wait and see who would it be this time!!! BTW, which venue are you talking about???

Himani,

Perfectly fine, Let us discuss in a broader way when we meet on 29 July, 07.

Prativa,

Its ok, if you are busy with your professional assignments. But, your presence for the formal meet would be more valuable.

Rajat,

Thanks for your wishes....Please keep them flowing :)

As of now, names in my mind that are gonna be there for this volunteers meet are

1) Kiran Mattam

2) Himani Prajapati

3) Geetika Suri

4) Anupama Saini

5) Anshu Gupta

6) Nitin Parijaat

7) Siddharth nagpal

8) Monika Vaid

9) Poonam Sadna

10) Sumit Kapoor

11) Sandeep

Also, there are certain members called Arpita Roy and many other that are need to be called up....

Please do not mind if I forget any names.....Please include your respective names accordingly incase I missed any....

Reagrds,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
archnahr

Thanks Pankaj for remembering me.
I'm very much here, but didnt get chance to write anything.
You all are doing a good work, keep it up.
Kiran,
I'm not down with viral fever. And thanks for the invitation for July 29th volunteers meet but dont count me in.
All the best Guys, you all are doing a terrific job.
Cheers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
Anshu203
Kiran,
I don't have te complete list of members wity their contact numbers so just mail it to me & I will call up all the members for taking the confirmation thats not at all an issue with me. My e-mai id is .
Rgds
Anshu

From India, Gurgaon
Anupama Saini

Hi Kiran and Anshu,
Here is the list of volunteers which was updated by Geeti and was on the 3rd page of this thread only...though i can see some of the names whom we have not seen on the thread since last meet...we need to check with them..and the memebers whose name is not there please update the list.
No issues confirmation work can be again handled by me.... :P
Anshu you will get the numbers of the volunteers from this list .....
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers1_151.xls (13.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: xls chr_ncr_volunteers1_151.xls (13.5 KB, 17 views)

boystrad
Well well...Count me in too baba...KIran not fair yaa....I AM THERE TOO...SO WAT if i'm not regular on the thread!!! :wink:
Guys i am V much there!!!
Just dat i'm actually being treated like a proper trainee now(wrrk wrkk n all d wrrk dey havee...is given to me...thinking i'm some machine..U feed in sme wrrk..n comes out readdy!!! :roll: ) n i have my report compilation,so just dont get any time....!!!but i do try to keep myself updated with whatever suggestions whoever is giving....maybe cant say dat person wise..but guys..Belve it or not..the Enthu is commendable!! :D
Touuch woodd.... :lol:
Regaaards
Radhika!!!

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Hey my sweet cute Radhika, :)
You are very much there .on the list that... i have uploaded i previous post and Umesh has just added his name there ...Great Umesh .....Thanks for that self effort.....
Anu

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Heheheheh ANu...i already have a smile on am face dear...hey nthn like dat...was just pulling Kiran’s leg ya..was joking baba...lol;)unwantedly also will b wanted...lol :wink: Regards radhika
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.