Aanchal

HYYYYYYYyyyyy intellexxxxx
I had juz gone thru the Role & responsibilities posted by Anu..
I need to add few points:
I guess we need to have a Sponsership team?fund Raising team dedicated to this work coz in a Event this is a major task.Although in raising Funds all the other team members do pitch in and actively participate in the process.The Sponsership Team roles wud be :
1.To organise the visits to the probable clients on the leads.
2.To cordinate all the fund raising activites.
and so on..
Need your views on this Gang>>>>Is there a need or not???i felt so i shard it wid u...
Hy Radhika,
Nice speaking to ya...I would soon mail u ur requirement..

From India, Mumbai
siddharth_nagpal
Hey All,
I am always one of the latecomers....but promise to change my habit...its great to see all the enthu and excitement all around.
Here are some of my suggestions about the event that we are planning:
1. I read through the team and roles ( gud stuff)..may I suggest if we could also arrange for some press coverage..even if we are able to arrange a snippet in some newspaper / local delhi tv channels that would be set the ball rolling....(maybe an added role for PR team)
See you all.....
Siddharth Nagpal

sandeephrd1
HI All, Thanks Himani for you suggestion. I already made a new file / folder under GENERAL DISS. as FUNNY / KNOWLEDGEABLE TOPIC. Hope you guys will enjoy. Thanks Sandeep
From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

OH BOY!!!

This Entusiasm is never ending...

Siddhart,

Welcome...NEVER LATE THAN EVER...so, Dont mind :) . Actuall, your suggestion is a very good one..should say, but I have certain doubts regarding implementing the same. As you said tat you would be there on 29 July for Volunteer Meet, we would discuss in detail over it while all the members too can chip in with their suggestions then and there itself...

Neeru,

Do not worry, If you could not be there for 29July Meet. You can make it to the 19 Aug Meet. We would be glad to see you there and also expect some valuable contributions too :) .

Aanchal,

Good one. We would discuss on tis too in our session.

For all those who expect me to get someting for tem from my home,

Meet me in the Air Port on Sunday Evening...You all would get whatever you want :wink: :) . Hope, I am clear 8) .

Geeti,

You please mind that I am not LAZY....I can wakeup early incase of NECESSITY. Last Week when I was to catch my FLIGHT in the morning, I woke up somewhere around 5:30 in the morning :) . Even on 1st July, I was there in CP before time :) . Right nah...GUYS???

Anyways, was kidding on that note :)

Poonam,

If you are doing something that you LOVE, it does not matter where you are nd so is the case here :D .

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
Anupama Saini

Hiiiii Rocking Gang!
Aanchal!
Good Suggestion:- We can work on that part.
Siddharth :- You are still on time beacuse there are still couple of old memebrs who have not turned up after that meet???
Your suggestion is really good ... ..but i believe this is too early to do since the coming meet is going to be again an unofficial meet therefore this can implemented once we see the results of the our few meetings.
Hey guys where are you all Mr Dudeja, Deepika, Arpita , vivek ,Harsh....all others ..common guys ..
Regards
Anu

From India, Calcutta
Geeti
GOOOOOOOD Morrning Gang !!! :)
The thread is a live wire active all the time kudos to all of you for keeping it alive & pooling in suggestions. They are really good & can be implemented but they do call for some amount of Brain Storming by all the HR GURUS meeting on 29th July.
Hi Sidharth,
I agree with Kiran & Anu that its a little early for the press coverage at this stage, lets hang on a bit & then take the plunge into the ocean , what say?
Now,
Thanks to all for all the wishes for me being a Masi Ji, this makes me sound grow older :) the list includes Monika, Radhika, Anu, Panakj Ji, Himani, Poonam, Neeru thanks to all hope I havent missd anyone.
So gang its just one weekend between all of us & then BINGO we meet up so get ready for the meet & do your homework & I need to do mine, will speak with Mr Dudeja for the Venue....
In the mean time plz suggest some options for the 19th August meet I did not receive any till now :( ....
Keep posting...
Cheers !! :)
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
boystrad
G'mrniiiiinn guyss :D
so all d preperations r set for the 9th meet huh..grr8 :) Guys it'll be great to have ur frrnz come for it as well...d way it happend last time...it'll be a nice way to grow n spread d word around!!
n Anu my paats for u r due...gr88 for the job u'v done by outlining all responsibilities....now it'll be easier for ech one of us to choose what actually to take up!!
I'm very sorry for not being regular as i'm busy with my reoprt compilation!!
Regards
Radhika

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

MORNING ALL!!!

Geeti,

as per as 19 Aug 07 fromal meet is concerned, the important things that should fall in place to make it a successful event is...

1) Deciding venue part with some sponsors. It is fentastic if Mr. Dudeja can do it for us, still we should go with one other back up plan. So, th best thing tat could be done is approacing certain B- Schools for the same. I remember having a word with Himani tat she can get in touch with her college officials to make this happen. Also, we can try wit Radhika's institute too. So, tat we can av Venue with some good seating capacity too.

2) To attract this collge people we should have presetations by certain people, it sould be both formal and at te same time informal too. S, the next ting we should decide is to get find people that are interested to present somthing on some HR topics. We hav decided Stephen & Satyam as speakers for the next meet. But, we could not find them later. So, someone should get in otuch wit them regarding the same. Anyways, What I feel is apart from these two speakers we should hav two back up speakers with their presentation, incase any of Stepen & Satyam could not able to be there on Aug 19, 07.

So, the important decisions that should b takn as of now to make our upcoming met a successful one are

1) Deciding with Venue part (a venue with a sponsor would be perfct fit) 2) Deciding on speakers and topics.

So, GUYS, come....chip in with various suggestions, so that we can go with best of them....

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
Anshu203
Dear Kiran, Can you please give me a approximate idea as to how many people will be there for 19th because I have one venue in my mind but need to check it. Rgds Anshu
From India, Gurgaon
himaniprajapati

Hi!! All
Rightly said Kiran I dint discuss this issue right now thought when we all will meet in the next meet we can discuss on this, reason being that college will get involved in it so how to go about it will students be invited, or only professionals & faculty members.
For the presentations true we can have more than two people. I am also looking forward to discuss with you all about how we arranged HR Conclave for college encouraging industrial interface in short how to go about it.
Regards
Himani

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.