shradha.ca
I have a query. I would be grateful if someone entertains it. Can a person who originally belongs to SC category get converted to General category since he has qualified education on his own merit till date? He is a Chartered Accountant.
His family is economically well off. Is there a declaration that needs to be filed that he or his family or his future generations would not avail any quota benefit etc in future?
The purpose is to be out of the SC records of the country which is out of inheritance and not out of will.
If somebody could let me know some website or post reply, I would be grateful.

From India, Delhi
tsivasankaran

Hi
You do not need to obtain certificate and produce. You , probably might have claimed or produced this. For your children, you can always apply in general category. Law does not say you shal claim. Law says you can claim.
Siva

From India, Chennai
Vijaykumar Vyas

Madam,
I appreciate and respect your great thought. I often see the educationally
as we well economically strong people often hog the reservation benefits.
Everyone from reservation beneficiary will think in the same direction,
then definitely the scope is there for enlistment of real deprived classes.
I agree with the post made by Siva.
vyas

From India, Hyderabad
ashok pal

You will be asked your certificate when u write that u belong to SC or ST category.If u write you dont belong or Write Gen cetegory in any form or application then you will not be asked to produce certificate.Question is that Who Knows that what you are.Means no one knows what u r and everybody knows what you are. Means in you Relatives or friends know that what u are and others dont know what u r. If you r a talented person so fill always gen in your forms. In every application asked which category do u belong if u say SC or ST then u have to produce Ur caste certificate otherwise You have not to do so.
From India, Indore
Vetharinder
I have a question regarding this .....If a person joins in a job using category benefits, can he apply for promotions in general
From India, Bangalore
kumaracme

your act shows a way to all educated person. let us all respect the principle behind reservation policy where deprived gets some benefits because of his position in the society. this is the essence of our constitution. but nowadays it is understood wrongly by the people of this community and though they are well off economically they do not prepare to forgo their benefits thereby denying a person of his eligible rights.
Keep well

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.