No Tags Found!

archishagarg
Can somebody help me on a project on six sigma in hr. its really important..and will be of great help.. thanx
From India, Delhi
S.Chandrasekar

Dear Archisha,
Many free ebooks are available in the internet. It is a vast topic with many modules. You may search for it patiently. Being a writer, I haven't written any article on this topic at present else I would have helped you.
Rgds,
Chandru

From India, Madras
archishagarg
Thanx a lot sir. though I have read some of the books and related material from the internet but I am yet to find something practical, something where I can foresee the implementation part in detail.
From India, Delhi
Jaisharma2007

Hi Archisha,
Please can you be more elobrate on what is that you want to acheive by undertaking the project in six sigma. Are you looking at process improvement or Development ? Typically the process improvement are of green belt projects and Develpment are that of Black belt.
Regards
Jai

From India, Pune
globaloverseas144

Dear Archisha,
As per my experience,six sigma can't be implemented in HR perfectly.we found so many loopholes during its implementation in HR section of one of the Indian biggest manufacturing unit.
Best Regards
Sajid

From India, Delhi
archishagarg
Respected Mr. Jai Sharma
In the project that I am undertaking I want to focus on the development part of Six Sigma in HR. I am seeking information relating to -
1. Where has it been implemented in India
2. The process of implementation
3. Pre and post implementation scenario
4. Resistance on part of employees
5. Areas where it has been implemented
Basically I want to cover both success as well as failure stories in this respect. I am seeking some case studies on it or if I can get through some industries where it has been implemented.

From India, Delhi
priyanka.hr1703
Sending you six sigma in hr.It can be used in different HR activities as explained with the example in the file.
From India, Bhilai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf SIX SIGMA [Compatibility Mode].pdf (1.65 MB, 2026 views)

mkamalh

see the beautiful things. you will get some special thing which is inseparable for you and your mind setup.
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Ritu.jpg (186.6 KB, 86 views)

masram.hemant
hi all seniors, i want to do six Sigma certification can you suggest me where can i do it? i stay in Nagpur, maharashtra. please help me out. Thnx
From India, Delhi
vivaciousm4
Dear All, Well, I have recently joined the citeHR forum. Need to know how six sigma can be applied for entire HR process re engineering
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.