No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, I joined company A as a fresher, but later I had to join another company B on Sept 1st. I've resigned from company A and requested for early release but they have not reduced my notice period. However my company B HR said I can join the company on Sept 1st, so I have stopped reporting to company A and joined company B.

Later company A updated my last working date Dec 14 so I have a pf overlap of more than 2months. I have cleared all the dues with company A and paid the bond amount as well as I left the company before 1 year. In my case, how should I resolve this PF overlap issue. can I raise change of date of leaving from company A in EPF portal? can company A help me in updating the date of exit? will this PF overlap impact my career opportunities? please provide any solution to fix this issue

From India, Tirupati
Madhu.T.K

The service overlap will not only affect the career but will lead to a lot of issues with regard to transfer of funds from one account (A) to another (B or any other company) Since the error was committed by the Personnel Manager of Company A they should correct it. You can either inform the same to the PF authorities marking a copy to the Company A or file a case against the Company A, if they do not correct it. Please mention that when you have not worked for these two months with Company A and when the company A has not paid any salary nor did contribute any PF for that period, exit date is arbitrary and against the law.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.