akshay-akshay-bayas-bayas
I am writing to seek your advice regarding a dual employment record issue that has significantly impacted my job search. Below is a detailed timeline and the efforts I have made to resolve this matter:

I joined Altimetrik as a Data Engineer on January 27, 2022, and my last working day was December 11, 2023.

I also joined NTS as a Software Engineer on March 15, 2022. However, I exited NTS on the same day, March 15, 2022, as per the termination letter provided by NTS, which stated: "Retained by last employer, I was relieved from NTS service on March 15, 2022."

Issues Encountered:
Dual Employment Record: My PF service record shows both the Date of Joining (DOJ) and Date of Exit (DOE) at NTS as March 15, 2022, resulting in a one-day dual employment record.

Attempts to Resolve:

I sought support from both EPFO and NTS, but neither could assist in removing the one-day dual employment record from my PF portal.
NTS provided a termination letter stating the reason for my exit.
Impact on Employment Opportunities:

My next employer did not accept the justification provided and marked my Background Verification (BVG) report as dual employment.
This resulted in the loss of the job opportunity for me.
Despite my efforts to address the issue, the dual employment record remains, affecting my job prospects.

Could you please advise on any additional steps I might take to resolve this issue? Your guidance and support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.