No Tags Found!

divyang.dhonde@adityabirla.com
Dear Sir, If we need pramotion, at the time of Appraisal what we write. Regards, Divyang
From India
aroraankur

I feel you should say that you need a promotion and also specify why do you think what you do.
From India, Delhi
Shah Gaurang

Dear Divyang and Ankur,
Both of you have posed an interesting question. Divyang has asked what he needs to write to get promotion and Ankur has replied to it. However, both of you have missed the fact that promotion can never be asked for.
In any professional company, promotions and appraisals are decided solely on the based of performance. If you want a promotion, let your work speak; stretch yourself, take initiative, and go that extra mile to deliver more than what is expected from you.
Do this on a consistent basis and you will get promoted without having to ask for it.
Regards,
Gaurang

From India, Ahmadabad
sonal sareen
Hi,
I agree with Gaurang, you will get a promotion when your seniors would think that your performance is upto mark.
However, if you still feel that you must get a promotion then instead of writing mail I suggest you speak to your seniors and find out where you were lacking so that you can get promotion next time. Also, make sure to inform them that you were expecting this to happen this time so you want feedback to improve on your AOI's.
Regards,
Sonal

From India, Delhi
sonal sareen
Hi Anju, There are many formats tell me your appraisal methodology I will share appraisal format with you. Regards, Sonal
From India, Delhi
singhanju
Dear Sonal,
I working in a construction company and most of the employees are at the project sites. we are currently using a format which includes, self appraisal, immediate superior and superior authority's grading. That format is too old. I would be really thankful if u can share a format which could be helpful for us.
Regards,
Anju

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.