Anonymous
I have a total of 6 years of experience in banking. Previously, I worked for one of the largest private sector banks for 3 and a half years, and then I joined an older private sector bank, where I have been working for the past 2 and a half years. However, last year, I was suspended for 2 months due to a fight with a staff member, but the suspension was revoked, and I resumed work.

I have now received a job offer from another bank, and my current employer will provide a relieving letter with everything in order with out mentioning any bad remarks. However, they will mention 2 months less in the active experience section. My question is: Will this reduced experience affect my background verification (BGV) with the new bank? If they calculate based on my joining and last date, it will show 2 months less. Will this impact my banking career, or can I continue without any issues and what I need to inform with new employers those 2months?

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.