No Tags Found!

joyita
Please provide Employee Appraisal form for annual appraisal process
From India, Gurgaon
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Lot of resources available online. You may refer the same and prepare a form as per your Organizational requirement. Appraisal form parameters will vary from industry to industry and hence please don't look for readymade form.

From India, Madras
NK SUNDARAM

If you are a qualified HR person, you should know that Performance Management System is unique and different for each organisation. Goals are dependent upon organisational revenue. Goals vary from employee to employee who contributes to the revenue of the organisation. Revenue can be either tangile or intangible. Performance Appraisal form captures the Key Result Areas identified for each job role and are measured by Key Performance Indicators. Am an HR Consultant, HR Trainere and also an Auditor. I have several clients in India and gulf countries. As mentioned by my learned professional friend above,, there is no standard format. And this is not the first time I have mentioned this in this august forum!

Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.