No Tags Found!

praveer-pratap-singh
my sister was working in Infosys from last 3 years. on month june 2024...due to her medical issues she ask for medical leave from office along with attached reports but HR consider it as false documentation because her doctor prescription was with her official name and her test reports consists of her nick name ....and they put a case on her after alot of mental pressure and stress .my sister even give the affidavit to company and after that company closed the case but after 1 month company again re-opened the case stating that she misconduct the companies policy and her HR terminated her because she argued with HR because she was in alot stress and constant mental pressure by company from last 4 months......and before termination my sister already applied for resignation and she even got the resignation acceptance mail. ...but still they are considering it as termination and not providing revealing letter…
From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.