No Tags Found!

dhananjay-lingade
I would like to clarify that my former employer has not paid my F&F and PF, which have already been deducted from my pay from June 23 to March 24. I have emailed HR numerous times, but he has not responded. Could you please advise how we can take action against him and whether this is the right course of action? any draft for this
From India, Thane
Madhu.T.K

F&F shall include your last unpaid salary and leave balance and nothing else. The PF amounts deducted by the employer will be available in your PF account managed by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation. If you don't know what are your PF member id and UAN (Universal Account Number which you should continue when you join other companies) then you should get it immediately. With these you can log in to the member portal and find whether the amount deducted every month has been credited in time along with employer's share payable. If not paid, then you can take it up to the EPFO and initiate action against the employer.

If your last salary is remaining unpaid, you can approach the Labour Officer depending upon the amounts involved.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.