Anonymous
I need some guidance and steps to do for me. How to approach in my further jobs.I have worked as civil engineer for 10 months in a private company, they didn't gave me any documents and no proper help . I only have salary statement supporting me that I worked there. On the other hand , after leaving there I wanted to transition my career into software development i.e sap abap. Mean while my training for some personal reasons I have to get a job , I cracked interview at concentrix for axisbank third party support , non voice process and on to land that offer has they kept experience letter is needed and I got no time and no response from my old company . I have submitted fake experience letter in concentrix and I got terminated due to bgv verification. I got pf from them for 3 months which I worked in concentrix . I want to know how to approach for my further goals and job in software . Will it impact , even if I didn't mention the experience in that bpo for 3 months , I got pf so they will know that I worked and what should I do and how do I manage it. will they do bgv check for the three months of experience. if i hide it as it is only for three months will there be an issue,
From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.