No Tags Found!

vivekrm
Dear Sirs,
I am working Marketing department since last 5 years. Now I found that there is no further scope in the department. Now I want to change the department. Please provide me suitable application to convince my management.
I have good knowledge of following departments.
1. Purchase
2. Accounts
3. Stores & BSR(Despatch)
Regards
Vivek

From India, Aurangabad
vivekrm
Dear Sirs, If, possible please provide me today, since our top management is visiting our factory Tomorrow, so i can hand over my application to them directly. Regards Vivek
From India, Aurangabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Vivek,
Change of department would be change in your career also. This is not that ordinary decision. It has to be taken with due deliberation and also diligence.
I recommend you doing SWOT Analysis of your career and like and dislike survey and then take decision. Any wrong decision and you may have to repent at later stage.
I recommend you going through the following link in which I had given my reply so similar post:
https://www.citehr.com/384282-change...#ixzz1tF5QBpqU
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
vivekrm
Dear DVD Sir,
Thank you for your reply.
I have taken this decision after long thinking. I have wasted my 5 years in this department. Please provide me the letter. Your provided letter is for marketing to purchase. I want any above department also i dont want to do the any course.

From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.