No Tags Found!

steven macwan
Dear all, I want to know how to make the Training gap analysis chart. Regards Steven.
From India, Ahmadabad
nashbramhall

Dear Steven.
Without knowing what gap you are referring to, it is difficult to advise you on which chart is most appropriate. May we know what you do and in which type of industry and what does the GAP measure. For example, SERVQUAL instrument measures the gap between perceptions and expectations of a service provided. Please see http://www.freequality.org/documents...sis%5B2%5D.ppt found at Google
Have a nice day
Simhan
Leaning and Teaching Fellow (Retd)
The University of Bolton, UK
Chief Advisor, Promentor-consulting

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

My falt Steven for not reading the message properly. Even there you have to say which gap you are measuring. Is it gap between what trainees know and need to know or how trainees perceive the training provided and expected or what managers expect from their traineees after training and how the trainees perform, etc.
If you have parameters established and elaborate on what exactly you are after, I am sure experts will guide you.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
dravidan
GAP analysis refers to the process of identifying the objectives/Goals to be achieved and where we should go(Organization)? high performance indicates the gap is getting filled up. Dravidan
From India, Bangalore
steven macwan
Dear Sir,
I want to make gap analysis on what managers expect from their traineees after training and how the trainees perform.....for that we have superior feedback from which is distributed after three months of the training and superior rate them in a rating scale - 1 - Basic 2 Average 3 Good 4 Excellent.
Now I want to know how prepare the Gap analysis from this...
Regards
Steven.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.