No Tags Found!

rgaene
Hi seniors,

I have small problem in my organisation,its happening because of 3 months notice period.
In my company first it was followed 1 month notice to all the employee's and we hold there last month salary when the put their papers and settle it in full and final settlement we the notice period is completed,But recently we have changed it to 3 months notice for the employee's who is joining newly and when the employees in 3 months notice when they put resignation we hold there salary for 3 months and release it only when they completed the notice and pay them only after they relieve,in full and final settlement.
Can anybody please clarify whether we are following the correct procedure..?
Thanks,
Ranjith

From India, Madras
janarev
Hi Ranjith,
It depends on your company policies. In general if np is 3 months then can be the below options
1. you can release his/her salary upon serving each month by month. in case if he/she fails to serve the np between the 3 months of duration then you can hold there PF cum experience letters. this facilitates to repayment of the unserved np by the employee.
2. if your employee is unable to serve np then you can provide an option to pay 3 months of pay/salary by the employee to the company and get them relieved immediately. you can provide experience cum PF as well.
3. he/she can compensate there paid leave balance and can serve rest of the np.
Regards,
Revathi.

From India, Guntur
anil.arora

Mr. Ranjith.. I would request you to please go to Cite Search Option for the answer of your question as we already have discussed on the same issue several time here and many of peoples have contributed in this...Also you can go with this weblink for your answers https://www.citehr.com/344662-notice-period.html
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.