No Tags Found!

shiv_isbm
hello friends,,,i m working as a summer trainee in an MNC,,,and i m working on instant recognition techniques for employees as a part of my project,,so plese help me to suggest some....
From United Kingdom
khyat

Hi Shiv......

As far as instant recognition scheme is concerned the age old formula of extra pay in the form of bonuses always works.....

But Apart from that u can target an individual emotionally also...every1 likes to be praised and if thats done in front of every1 its like a cake with icing.....So if an employee does some good work recognise that and appreciate it in front of others.....This will serve two purpose ...

One it will motivate that employee to work harder

and this will also ensure that other employee get motivated by seeing this and they also work hard so that even they get a chance to get the accolades...So a sort of healthy competition can get started...

But u got to b careful and keep a vigil so that this competition remains a healthy one........This can also help u in determinign training needs of an individual which will further lead to growth of not only ur orgn but also of ur employee..............

I hope that helps...in case of any other help do feel free to contact me....

take care

Keep putting up good posts

From India, Khopoli
les2allan

Instant? Go up to the employee and personally thank them for a job well done.
Be timely – do it as soon after the admirable behavior as possible.
Be specific – say exactly what behavior it is that you are thanking the employee for.
Be personal – do it in a way that makes the person feels comfortable.
Les Allan
Author: From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance
http://www.businessperform.com

From Australia, Glen Waverley
khyat

hi Shiv ,

These are the awards we give............
i) Project Star -----Every Quarter . Recognition for good work done in a particular project.
ii) Super Star ----Yearly assessment
iii) Longetivity Award ----- for 2 years on a project
iv)Long service Award --- For 3 to 5 years ina compnay...
ALL ARE CASH AWARDS...........................

From India, Khopoli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.