Dear Seniors,
Please help in below!
The company in which I am working is not having policies which usually organizations have like;
leave policy, dress code policy, traveling policy, city conveyance , company loan and many more.
I have taken an initative and spoke to management that these policies are for the betterment of the organization and management has asked me to give a presentation where I should highlight advantages & disadvantages to employer & employee on each policy.
I have mentioned the policies which are necessary to have in an organization but lacking to make PPT with highlighting advantages & disadvantages.
M supposed to give presentation on 15th of March.
Policies which I have proposed to is there in the attachments
Please please please help me.
Any one have any deta like this please share with me. It will be a great help to me.
Please I request.
Regards
Ravita
From India, Mumbai
Please help in below!
The company in which I am working is not having policies which usually organizations have like;
leave policy, dress code policy, traveling policy, city conveyance , company loan and many more.
I have taken an initative and spoke to management that these policies are for the betterment of the organization and management has asked me to give a presentation where I should highlight advantages & disadvantages to employer & employee on each policy.
I have mentioned the policies which are necessary to have in an organization but lacking to make PPT with highlighting advantages & disadvantages.
M supposed to give presentation on 15th of March.
Policies which I have proposed to is there in the attachments
Please please please help me.
Any one have any deta like this please share with me. It will be a great help to me.
Please I request.
Regards
Ravita
From India, Mumbai
Hi SRK Thanks a lot .....................................................................................................................................
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
in our company, the rule says that if someone leaves he/she must give two months notice and vice versa. yesterday an employee put up her resignation with a request to waive off the two months notice period, which was agreed. Are we suppose to pay her the two months salary in this case ?
From Pakistan, Karachi
From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.