pari27

Respected Seniors, Sir/Mam, I'm an HR Fresher with 200 employees in the company. I'm confused about salary breakup and salary slip-making. I'm also confused about how much PERCENTAGE is decided for DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Non-Circumvention, and Non-Disclosure for Nagpur (a non-metro city), state of Maharashtra. Will you please help me with this issue? My manager is not aware of it. 2) I'm making a salary slip on gross salary or ctc. PLZ HELP ME.
From India, Mumbai
santosh-singh4674081
Dear Member you can follow the minimum wages structure of Maharashtra govt. for your industry and keep HRA minimum 5% maximum 50%.
From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Pari,
I believe your salary structure already in vogue in your co. and you having joined now has to follow as it was. Are you finding it difficult to understand the structure, which is already in vogue or the one how it should be? Trying to understand is ok you being a fresher.
If your co.already following a structure why you want to interfere with it now? Tell us what is the type of your co., is it factory or what ?
Generally there will be corporate guidelines on this, if there is one try to read it to understand. If it is 50% of gross salary it's ok. Otherwise you have to follow the rates as prescribed under the Maharashtra Minimum wages published by the state govt.from time to time. For your ready ref. go thru' the attached file.
With regard to Salary/Pay slip there is a format prescribed under the Minimum Wages Act,1948 (Form No.XI) see Rule 26(2) made Minimum Wages (Central)Rules,1950, format attached for your use. There is also different format which contains details if were to be under the CLRAct. You have choose what is right for your entity.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Minimum Wages Notification 1st July'24-31.12.24.pdf (465.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: docx FORM.V ( CODE ON WAGES).WAGE SLIPS.docx (225.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Minimum Wages Act & Rules Wage Slip Form No.XI-Rule (26(2.) .pdf (21.1 KB, 0 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.