No Tags Found!

tejesh-saripalli
Hi everyone, I came out of a non-IT Company due to health issues, and I informed the manager but was not formally accepted as I was in the probation period. I worked for four months on September 6th 2023, and I suddenly got an offer from an IT Company where the date of joining in the same month was September 28th 2023, so I Marked my pf date as September 6th 2023, and I have no official documents for the old company. So now, will I be considered as absconded, and will it cause any PF overlap issues and problems for future employment? Please help 🙏
From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Dear Tajesh,
From your mail, it seems that you want to say that your LAST WORKING DATE was 06th Sep'2023 in your previous company and the same DATE you mentioned in your UAN portal (PF Portal) as your DOE.
As per my understanding there should not be any Date Overlap issue because your DOE was 06th Sep and your DOJ in the next company is 28th Sep'23.
However, if your current company asks you the Experience Letter/ Relieving Letter then how you would produce to them. You will be in trouble. So I would suggest you to contact your previous company for Relieving or Experience Letter for your future reference if they raise any negative or recovery amount in your Full & Final settlement then you should clear it.
All the very best.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.