Hi all,
I have designed a ppt based out of Kotler on effective Selling Skills... Do let me know how did u all find it.... I have more such ppt's designed on business Strategy, Quality and Sales Management based out of theories.
Please reply back to if you need the ppt's:)
From India, Mumbai
I have designed a ppt based out of Kotler on effective Selling Skills... Do let me know how did u all find it.... I have more such ppt's designed on business Strategy, Quality and Sales Management based out of theories.
Please reply back to if you need the ppt's:)
From India, Mumbai
Hi Nilesh, This is excellent and thanx a ton for posting it. Can you post the business strategy too?? Cheers!!
Hi Nilesh,
Thanks for your quick response.
When we say business strategy it means its based upon
1)Organisation culture Vision/Mission
2)Change management
3)Leadership
4)Analysis
5)Development
6)Evaluation etc etc
I want to know what are the different strategy types...
Cheers!!
Thanks for your quick response.
When we say business strategy it means its based upon
1)Organisation culture Vision/Mission
2)Change management
3)Leadership
4)Analysis
5)Development
6)Evaluation etc etc
I want to know what are the different strategy types...
Cheers!!
excellent ppt nilesh,,,, all those who are into selling should have by hearted this by now
From India, New Delhi
From India, New Delhi
Hi Nilesh, Thanks a lot for such a excellent post........ Do you have a e-copy of " One minute sales manager - Spencer johnson " book. Regards, Sheel handwriting analyst 9833589787
From India, Kalyan
From India, Kalyan
Simply awesome postings . I would recommend all my friends and seniors to have a look at it . Thats what we call are perfect selling skills. Thanks for posting such things and I expect similar postings in near future. Thanks once again.
From India, Cuttack
From India, Cuttack
Hi Nilesh Most of us are aware of Kotler on Marketing...Your slides provide a fresh approach on Kotler s work....In just two words:EXCELLENT Slides!!! Warm Regards Indranil Bhaduri Sales Trainer
From India, Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.