Hi Rishikesh & Deepali, Please be more specific on what you want exactly. Regards, Swapnil
From India, Pune
From India, Pune
Dear Swapnil.
I want following formats.
1] Show Couse notice to employee / union.
2] Domestic Inquiery.
3] Show couse notice reply from Commissioner of Labour.( Related to Mimum wages, Bonus, contract labour, gratuity, Payment of wages etc)
Please send me the above formats as well as relevent letters.
Thanking you,
Rishikesh R.
From India, Pune
I want following formats.
1] Show Couse notice to employee / union.
2] Domestic Inquiery.
3] Show couse notice reply from Commissioner of Labour.( Related to Mimum wages, Bonus, contract labour, gratuity, Payment of wages etc)
Please send me the above formats as well as relevent letters.
Thanking you,
Rishikesh R.
From India, Pune
Dear Swapnil.
Thanks a lot my friend.
Rishikesh R.
You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. – Jim Stovall
From India, Pune
Thanks a lot my friend.
Rishikesh R.
You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. – Jim Stovall
From India, Pune
i have been selected by one co. in jan., 12.. but however i have not getting a offer letter till today, however i have written many letter & mail & call also no response heared... wat should i do... plz help me
From India, Raurkela
From India, Raurkela
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.