No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have a total of 6 years of experience in banking. Previously, I worked for one of the largest private sector banks for 3 and a half years, and then I joined an older private sector bank, where I have been working for the past 2 and a half years. However, last year, I was suspended for 2 months due to a fight with a staff member, but the suspension was revoked, and I resumed work.

I have now received a job offer from another bank, and my current employer will provide a relieving letter with everything in order with out mentioning any bad remarks. However, they will mention 2 months less in the active experience section. My question is: Will this reduced experience affect my background verification (BGV) with the new bank? If they calculate based on my joining and last date, it will show 2 months less. Will this impact my banking career, or can I continue without any issues and what I need to inform with new employers those 2months?

From India, Lucknow
jpj_sam21
I don't think so, What you gained is a valuable Skill Set. Companies will focus only on your skill set, not on the experience you gained. Don't worry friend just two months will not affect your career in any format. So stop worrying about the past and look out to the long future
From India, Tirunelveli
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Two months break is not a criteria but what is important is your suspension. During BGV process if your ex-employer share about your suspension that might impact your career.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.