No Tags Found!

saurabh-singh4169547
Hi, I have relieved from an organisation on 14th sep and the employer made PF contribution in oct month. Since Employer has made the contribution in the month of oct, I was not able to select the Date of Exit as 14th sep. The earliest date is available to mark is oct 1. I have already joined new organization on 15 Sep. I choose by mistake oct 1 as my Date of Exit, there is overlapping in the service. How do I correct this date of exit as per my last working day effectively and immediately.

What we need to do here ???

NB : In all the documents sent out to me by the employer has 14th sep as the LWD and this is actual date.

From India, Bengaluru
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member,
There was no need to enter your Date of EXIT in EPF Portal. You should have informed your Ex Employer to enter your Date of Exit as per records of the Company.Now, contact your Ex Employer with Case History/Documents for resolving the issue.

From India, New Delhi
mnilesh
Hi,

You need to fill up joint declaration (JD) form for correcting date of exit through your UAN member portal. Once you done your employer will approve the JD & it will be forwarded to PF filed officer for approve the JD.

From India, Mumbai
surajkhr
Hi
>Please check your previous employer already updated DOE in PF portal. if yes,
>please submit JD (Joint Declaration) via employer attestation to EPFO. Unless this is corrected, you may not be able to continue your new employer PF linking activity with UAN. (Attach Form 5 and 10). After submission,
>Raise online grievance to EPFO from your member portal by attaching submitted documents (After JD submission)
>It may take one month, depending on EPFO local branch.
>Suggest correcting the data mismatch now only. Or it will be an issue in future PF transactions.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.